Capture the Colour is a photo blogging challenge. And I’m so up for the challenge. Game on.
The idea is to publish a blog post showcasing five travel photos that best capture the colors in these five categories: red, blue, green, yellow and white. Here are mine:
Every morning without fail, a team of firemen beat the path. The daily life of heroes.
Rain, rain go away, come again some other… wait. Wait, I might have something here.
Carriage green book stalls, olive green bikes, neon green garbage bags and green pants all under a canopy of more green.
Autumn left me breathless. My eyes opened. The leaves, once an invisible backdrop turned to flowers.
Waiting for a ride.
To enter the contest, we must also nominate five other travel photo blog folks.
1. An Out of the Way Place: This guy shows up in plenty of obscure places in the world with nothing but a bike, a few bucks and a jacket…. oh and balls of steel.
2. Bacon is Magic: Always insightful, wanderlust a-plenty and a worshipper of cuisine du terroir.
3. Arts of Adventure: A little history wrapped in a bow of pretty photos.
4. Shannon by the Sea… I mean Seine: Canadian by birth but expat by nature.
5. Obvious State: Formally known as Little Brown Pen, which was formally known as Paris in Color. Presently known as artists reflecting their love of the language and literature of Paris.