It was a good day.
Except for the bawling and yelling.
Since then, I’ve managed to leave my life in California, travel throughout Europe and blog about it to you, dear reader. If you’ve skipped a few days throughout the year, no worries. Here are some highlights:
- Channeled higher beings in Hawaii.
- Broke up with AT&T. Hateful company.
- Hooked up with the butcher in Paris.
- Fell in deep love with the Citizen M hotel in Glasgow.
- Had my nipples scrubbed by an old Korean lady.
- Crashed the Royal Wedding.
- Fooled around at the Vatican. Yet still managed to eke out a blessing from the Pope.
- Danced in the fountains of Rome. Drunk. At midnight.
- Blew a monumental wad in Florence.
- Sighed on the Bridge of Sighs in Venice.
- Sailed away from my old mafia king fling in Sorrento.
- Went to war with les souris in Paris.
- Found Wanda Sykes in a cemetery in Paris. She’s alive. She was on vacation. And only one reader guessed who it was. Go Erik!
- Let’s not forget the tea party with Kathy Bates.
- Went on a digital diet in Poland. And almost got hit by lightning.
- Unraveled my Santa Monica apartment.
- Made love to my favorite gelato. He was delicious.
But just wait until 2012. I’ve got big plans brewing. I’m hanging out in Canada with my family until after Christmas. But on my birthday, December 27 2011, I’m packing my bags again. Here’s a clue:
I’m holding my passport but that’s not my passport photo.
That’s a visa.