What is the point of writing morning pages?
For me, morning pages are for:
- Getting frustrations out (priority #1)
- Having conversations with angels, guides, God or whoever seems to be writing back
- Having conversations with the parts of my body and soul that hurt
- Having conversations with unrequited loves (you know who you are… not you… the other one)
- Writing first drafts of this blog (like right now)
- Making lists
Making lists is usually my default mode when I have nothing to bitch and complain about in my pages. Today I started making a list but then I realized that after making the list, I would start plugging away at the tasks on my list, which would be followed by…
After accomplishing all I had on my list I’d
That’s just plain nuts. I’ve become a ridiculous list maker. I’ve busied myself to the point where I’ve stopped daydreaming. Too busy with the list, you see. No time to have a thought to myself.
Well that’s gonna change people. Right here. Right now. Even if I have to list “daydream” on my list.